- Natural Australian Eucalyptus Species
- Engineered construction to exacting standards
- Impact resistant, durable and stable
- Easy to install, minimal care & maintenance
- Suitable for new construction or renovation projects
- Stunning natural visuals providing warmth and character unique to our Australian timber
- Australian warranty and customer service support
The Preference Select engineered Australian Hardwood flooring collection features Spotted Gum and Blackbutt and several other high-demand Australian timber species. The wear layers are high pressure bonded onto a 3-Layer Hevea hardwood core to improve dimensional stability. The range is presented with a patented click locking profile for floating installation providing a fast & efficient solution for all residential and renovation projects. Australian hardwood flooring never fails to deliver fabulous looking interiors.
The Preference Select Engineered Australian Timber Range is not suitable for installation over any type of underfloor heating.
135 x 14.2 x 1820 mm inc. nested shorts.
Blackbutt, Jarrah, Spotted Gum, Sydney Blue Gum
180 x 14.2 x 1820 mm inc. nested shorts.
Blackbutt, Spotted Gum
135 x 14.5 x 1820 mm inc. nested shorts.
Tasmanian Oak (smooth satin), Rustic Blackbutt (brushed matte)
- With confidence you can specify or use Preference Select flooring knowing that it will not compromise our valuable environment and well-being. The range represents great value with fully supported Australian warranty provisions.
- Surface coating options include:
- Semi-gloss or light wire brushed and Bona Matte for an ultra-modern look.
Grade & Surface
Standard & Better.
May contain, gum veins, gum pockets, insect trails, burls and borer holes that complement the natural characteristics of the plank visual. Surface texture options; Smooth or Light wire brush.
Floating install. Patented Valinge 5g locking.
Pre-finished, water based Robust UV Lacquer.
Formaldehyde Emissions, E1.